Friday, March 20, 2015

It's the little things...



Saturday morning finds me dancing around in front of my son and singing'
"Mummy is the best, Mummy is the best!"

I finally remembered how to move my google drive planning folder onto our Ako site.
(You'd be proud of me Sonya and Wendy - perseverance at it's best)

You could be inclined to think - What a sad life she leads. (I know that was what my son was thinking. Actually he thought I was singing "Mummy is the bag").
But I bet most of you know that wonderful moment when you get to grips with something and celebrate the fact that you don't have to slink back to that person who helps you at work and ask them to show you how to solve the problem again.

"Mummy is the best!"

1 comment:

  1. It's a wonderful feeling when you can do something yourself after hearing others going on about it for weeks - it's that Flashdance moment!

    ReplyDelete